Adsense

Monday, April 20, 2009

Rebirth

Since the months got reduced to weeks and weeks down to days, there has been more emotions that we've experienced all together in just this 6 months compared the whole of the pass 3 years before.

For me, its almost as though we know the date we are going to pass away. Some may call it a taboo but I see it as an opportunity to learn the art of letting go. It ain't easy but it is what it is a lesson in life and in practice. Everything I thought was mine and touch suddenly becomes meaningless. I know, for sure, that I won't be able to bring across and yet, when I was touching it, I felt an attachment. So I was mindful enough to tell myself, this is impermanent. 

I guess we'll the light at the end of the tunnel upon landing @ Halifax Airport :)
Wish us a good rebirth, wish us a safe journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment