Adsense

Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Blog On Technology

Ok, here's the thing I am tech geek. I just can't help it. So there's a part of me that can't stop but to show off my technical prowess. And lately, that side of me keeps on spilling into this blog. So being a purist and upon having receive some good advice around me, I've decided to separate the two.

Technical stories will now be posted into my technical blog, while this blog will maintain its focus in sharing the experiences that my wife and I have in our adventure staying overseas here in Canada. So, if you can spare the techno-babbel, and some times (un)-wise crack of jokes, head over to my new tech blog which I've titled as "Techno-4-pho-bia" or type http://techno4bia.blogspot.com/ into your browser's address box.

No comments:

Post a Comment